MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 When I'm asked about my favorite piece of technology, I don't think too much, despite all the technology out there, it's easy for me to say it's my cell phone.

I remember that my first cell phone was given to me by my parents when I was 10 years old, my parents gave it to me for Christmas. It was the best gift in the world since I always saw my cousins playing with their cell phones and I wanted to have one like them.

My first cell phone was the Galaxy 5, in which I started to record funny moments with my brothers, I started to play different games, I no longer remember the names of the games, but I remember that I played for hours.

Nowadays I use my cell phone very frequently, I think I use it about 2 hours a day, I use it to play Clash of Clans, a game I met with my second cell phone when I was 12 years old, I also use my cell phone to watch Netflix, watch documentaries, listen to music and take pictures. My cell phone has a very good camera, I'm learning to use it slowly.

I love my cell phone because it allows me to do many activities from one device, I can chat with friends from a distance, I can do tasks, I can entertain myself and I can record my workouts or special moments.

Honestly, my life without the cell phone would not hurt me, since I love to go out with friends and family, if I want to see a movie I like to go to the cinema, if I want to entertain myself I could train or play soccer, without a doubt life without the cell phone would be more sociable, since with time these simple actions are being lost.


Comentarios

  1. My cell phone is also my favorite technology, but life with a cell phone makes us more introverted!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like smartphones, too. But I feel the excesive use this objects make the personal interactions get lost.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like cell phones, too. But mine is already bad, all day long connected to the charger.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The phone is a very good and fun device, I usually use my telephone to listen music and take pictures too.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I still played clash of clans! Haha, but very good game in times of pandemic

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I use the cellphone a lot too. My principal app is "U-cursos" :c

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Do you still have pictures of your first cell phone? Of those that were of very poor quality but a great treasure.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I like to watch Netflix on my cell phone.
    in my opinion with the cell phone is very complete,take pictures until play

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free/Themed Post

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE