FREE/THEMED POST

Hello everyone, as this time the topic is free, I decided to talk about my passion for my favorite soccer team.

My favorite soccer team is undoubtedly Colo-Colo, more than a team or a club, for me Colo-Colo is a feeling, sometimes my mood depends on the results that Colo-Colo gets when they play on weekends.

This passion for Colo-Colo was born since I was a child, since I saw my family dedicate maximum attention to the Colo-Colo games, I saw them screaming with their soul every goal and suffering too much when Colo-Colo lost, as time went by I sat down to watch the games and without realizing I felt inside me a beautiful sensation, I started to be anxious before every game and to spend the 90 minutes with maximum tension.

Today June 5 marks 30 years since Colo-Colo won the Copa Libertadores, this cup is one of the most valuable achievements that a South American team can get. Moreover, the only Chilean team that has this cup is Colo-Colo. Obviously I was not able to see the final of that cup, but every time I see the summary of the match on YouTube I get goose bumps and get very excited.

Last year I know it was difficult for Colo-Colo, they were almost relegated to the B division, but I never put my head down, in every game I left my soul and voice supporting them, as I heard my uncle say once, I love Colo-Colo in the good times and in the bad times I love them more, without a doubt for me it is the same.

I hope we win this Sunday, I will be watching the game with my family and cheering as always.

Comentarios

  1. i see the soccer but i only see the chilean team

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Without a doubt you are a colocolino of heart like me. Also add that female Colo-colo also won the Copa Libertadores in 2012, the only female team to win it. Great Colo-colo, today win 🤟🏼🏳️🏴

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Colo Colo is a great team of Chile and South America

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free/Themed Post

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY