A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

 

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about one of my favorite photos, it was very difficult to choose a photo, since many of them have a great meaning for me, but I chose one that brings me very nice memories and fills me with emotion.


 

This photo was taken by my father, it is a selfie, it shows my father, my godfather and me.

This photo was taken at the Superclásico between Colo-Colo and Universidad de Chile, from 2017.

I love this photo because it is a unique moment, it relives me all the emotion that comes with going to see Colo Colo Colo, it reminds me of the 8 hour trip to go to Santiago, the chants in the subway, also being with people who feel the same passion as yourself, it is simply beautiful.                                                                                                                                           Arriving at the stadium is like arriving home. Those 90 minutes were unique, the photo reminds me of the 4-1 victory of Colo Colo Colo and also how I lost my voice with my father from singing and shouting so much.

It's amazing how a photo can make us feel as if we were living that moment again, it's great!

Comentarios

  1. The best clasico is when U de Chile won 5-0 ;) , good photo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a beautiful story behind a photo, those kinds of memories last foreverr

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is amazing that you can remember that awesome moment with your family in just one photo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free/Themed Post

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY