WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?


I remember when I was a kid I wanted to study medicine because I liked science and I wanted to help people, but as the years went by I realized that I didn't like biology very much.

When it came to choosing my university career, I had several options, either to study astronomy or engineering, since I like physics and mathematics very much. However, I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy because it encompasses the three sciences: chemistry, biology and physics. It is also a very practical career and I like that.

My experience at the university so far has been good, I like what we see in the classes, I enjoy learning about what I like, I have professors who love to teach and these characteristics make it comfortable to study at the Universidad de Chile.

I would like to work in a chemical laboratory, I would like to be in charge of the production of medicines, it would be great, to achieve that dream I will work hard. I would also like to teach classes since I like to teach or share what I learn.

Comentarios

  1. I definitely agree with you about the teachers in this university, they are amazing. I hope you realize your dream. Success!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to work in a laboratory producing drugs , or in the cosmetics industry.
    May all your dreams come true 😁

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG! I wanted to study medicine too, but blood scares me :'c

    Teaching chemistry sounds interesting, I hope that one day we can work together.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are not to far of the dream that you had as a child, because you wanna to do drugs for sick people and is really close to medicine.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I thinks the some from the teacher they like to teach. I hope you meet your goals.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you, the University of Chile is a good university in every area, for be excellent professionals.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i like the matematics too!! but i love the chemistry

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free/Themed Post

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY