My Autobiography

Hello!

I introduce myself, my name is Alexis Villa, I’m 18 years old and I was born 2002 in Angol. I currently live in Los Angeles.

I studied at the Enrique Ballacey Coterreau high school, where I made my best friends and met great people. I represented the high school in sports activities, especially athletics. I am currently studying chemistry and pharmacy at the University of Chile.

About my family I can say that I have a brother who loves video games especially Fortnite. I have a sister who loves to draw and train.

I have a female dog named Luna. I adopted Luna in February of this year. I love jogging with Luna, it's fun!

In my free time I like to train, I train calisthenics. I have been training this sport for three years. I like to train with my friends in the park in Angol, but now I train alone.

I love to watch science documentaries. I love to learn.

Thank you very much for reading, see you soon.

Comentarios

  1. I like video games too, but I don't like Fortnite, now I'm play more Brawl Stars in my cellphone.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My brother also loves video games!, his favorites are fortnite and rocket ligue jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have a dog too, but is male, his name is Zeus and is a Chihuahua, he is six years old. Also I like to train, I've been training since January of this year.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free/Themed Post

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY